Expert guidance from friendly, independent RICS Surveyors
We are a team of independent RICS Surveyors who are passionate about upholding RICS highest standards. We provide honest opinion and deliver great customer service.
We understand that your home is probably one of your biggest financial commitments. The decision to buy or sell a house must be well informed.
Why choose an RICS Survey?
The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) is an independent professional organisation that establishes, maintains and regulates standards in the property industry.
- RICS standards assure competence, ethical conduct, service standards and consumer protection
- An RICS Surveyor has to meet rigorous requirements with regard to experience and qualifications
- RICS prescribes guidelines and formats for surveys based on type of property
- RICS estimates that on average a customer spends £5,750 on repairs due to the lack of a survey
- Guidance from an RICS Surveyor is backed by professional indemnity insurance
An RICS Survey significantly reduces the risk of the unknown when purchasing a home.
- We are rated EXCELLENT on TrustPilot for great customer service
- All our Surveyors are RICS qualified surveyors and registered valuers
- We have a 100% record of all valuations accepted by Councils, Housing Associations, HMRC etc.
- We are independent, not owned by a Bank, Estate Agent, or Solicitor
- We have dedicated surveyors for Valuations, RICS HomeBuyer Surveys and RICS Building Surveys
- Post inspection we aim to deliver the report in 5 working days
- We offer competitive fees for great surveying services
- We leverage technology to improve efficiencies, keeping costs low, and we pass on these benefits to our customers
How to instruct HouzeCheck for an RICS Survey or Valuation
The easiest way is to submit your details on the online form provided. Our appointments team will call you within 2 hours (9am to 8pm - Monday to Friday) to confirm the appointment date/time as per your convenience. Once the property has been inspected, the report will be delivered in 5 working days.
Alternatively, you may call our contact centre on 0330 113 1133.