Expert guidance from friendly, independent RICS Surveyors
We are a team of independent RICS surveyors who are passionate about upholding RICS highest standards, provide honest opinion and deliver great customer service.
We understand that your home is probably one of your biggest financial commitments. The decision to buy or sell a house must be well informed.
Why RICS Survey?
The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors is an independent professional organisation that establishes, maintain and regulate standards in the property industry.
- RICS standards assure competence, ethical conduct, service standards and consumer protection
- RICS surveyor has to meet rigorous requirements for experience and education
- RICS prescribes guidelines and format for surveys based on type of property
- RICS estimate that on average customer spend £5750 on repairs due to lack of survey
- Guidance from RICS Surveyors are backed by professional indemnity insurance
In summary, RICS Survey reduces risks of unknown significantly.
- We are rated EXCELLENT on TrustPilot for great customer service
- All our Surveyors are RICS qualified surveyors and registered valuers
- We have 100% record of all valuations accepted by Councils, Housing Associations, HMRC etc.
- We are independent, not owned by a Bank, Estate Agent, or a Solicitor
- We have dedicated surveyors for Valuations, RICS HomeBuyers and RICS Building Surveys
- Post inspection we aim to deliver report in 5 working days
- We offer competitive fees for great surveying services
- We leverage technology to improve efficiencies, keeping costs low, hence passing benefits to our customers
How to instruct HouzeCheck for RICS Survey or Valuation?
The easist way is to submit your details on the right hand side form. Our appointments team will call you within 2 hours (9am to 8pm - Monday to Friday) to confirm appointment date/time as per your convenience. Once the property is inspected, the report is delivered in five working days.
Alternatively, you may call our contact centre on 0330 113 1133.